The Ultimate Abs Stimulator is the best kept secret to having strong and defined ab muscles. The device uses electric impulses to stimulate the nerve endings, making your muscles contract automatically. In this way, you don’t even have to think about working out!
You simply strap on the ab stimulator and let it do its work, so that you build your muscles while doing any other activity. You could be walking or jogging, running errands, doing dishes, doing laundry or simply watching TV on the couch while you do your ab workout without having to even think about it!
One of the key components of the ab stimulator, however, are the Gel pads. These will improve the way your device works, so having them is crucial. That’s why it’s a really good idea to have some spare ones handy before you run out of them.
The best gel pads are the Replacement Gel Pads for Abs Stimulator which can be found at tempthing.com
Here we break down how they work and why they are so important.
How do the gel pads work?
The Replacement Gel Pads for Abs Stimulator are specifically placed on the toners and belts in order to guarantee that you will get the best targeting of the muscles on and around the surface of the pad.
The pads are made with medical grade hydrogel that uses water to conduct the electricity between the training device and your muscles. This ensures that you get the right amount of energy to stimulate the nerve endings. Additionally, it’s non-allergenic, so anyone can use them!
The gel pads have a printed grid so that the pulses that stimulate the muscles are spread evenly, ensure an effective muscle stimulation that is also safe and comfortable. If the electrical pulses did not have a grid to follow, they wouldn’t spread as much or as evenly, which could lead to more uncomfortable and less effective sessions.
What do the gel pads feel like?
When you first put them on your skin, the pads can feel really cold, but your body quickly becomes acclimated to them.
How long do the gel pads last?
The gel pads come with a reusable adhesive that is non toxic and safe for daily use. The adhesive, however, does run out after repeated use. These particular pads will last up to 30 sessions before needing them to be replace.
How can I take care of my pads?
To ensure their longevity, there are a few things that you can do to help your pads last as long as they can.
- Clean your skin before a workout with a wet wipe in order to make sure it is free of lotions, oils or debris that could damage the gel pads or decrease the stickiness of the.
- After each session use the protective cover that comes with your gel pads to keep them clean and damage free. If you lose or damage the covers that they come with, you can simply use any smooth and dry plastic surface to wrap them up with.
- It’s best to keep the pads on your stimulator pads instead of removing them between sessions. Simply cover them up while they are still on the belt.
- If you start seeing signs of wear on your pads, simply sprinkle a few drops of water to breathe new life into the hydrogel.
How will you know when to replace your pads?
As mentioned before, the pads need to be in optimal condition in order to ensure that the stimulator is working properly. The following signs will indicate that it’s time to replace them:
- If the gel pads are not sticking to your skin properly, you will know that it’s time to replace them.
- If you don’t feel like the stimulation that your muscles is receiving is as strong as it normally is. If the muscles aren’t working at the normal level of insensity, then you need to replace your gel pads.
- There is unevenness or flaking of the pad. If there are bits and pieces coming off then you should replace the pads. If the pad is torn or uneven, then the electric impulses cannot be effectively distributed, making your workout less intense and less effective.
- If the piece is actually torn, then discard it immediately and replace with new pads.
Now that you know the importance of the gel pads, be sure to stock up! Luckily, the price of the Replacement Gel Pads for Abs Stimulator at tempthing.com simply can’t be beat!